Friday, September 19, 2014

Thank God It's Friday!……. Literally!

It's absolutely beautiful out and here are my words for you on this amazing evening.

"God Fascinates the living daylights out of me!"  I think that is going to be my sermon title for this Sunday!  I have been studying Gods word the past couple of hours and all I can say is "WOW!"
I Hope you will join us this Sunday because it going to be a "WOW!"

OK several important things!

Mark your calendars because Sunday September 28th we are going to have a family fellowship cookout at Glik Park Edwardsville.  I will be putting out more details this next week on what to bring but I am going to have fishing poles for the kids..Gary get with me about that…there is volleyball, basketball courts, walking paths, which are also great for roller blades. I think we will have a free throw contest. We will have a good old fashion food, fellowship, laughter, fun, games fellowship day.  We are thinking about starting around 4:00 but I'll you keep posted on all the details.  This would be a great event to invite friends and family.  I am going to invite some of the neighbors that live by the park.

AND  In October we are planning a booth at Barb Joiners Office for the Halloween parade.  We are going to be handing out hot dogs, chips, …we will determine what all we are going to do and we will have the band set up to play a little music. We are going to let the town know who we are, that we are a loving, fun, active, group of Christian people who welcome others with open arms. There is room for everyone to help and be a part.  More on this coming soon. I will get the dates and times.

OK get on with your evening and remember, this amazing evening is from God!

Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment