Monday, June 8, 2015

Change Your Life for the Better….Right Now!


The reason there has not been a blog update this past week is because Bonni and I were in Florida. Now it is time to get back at it! We attended our new combined service yesterday with Immanuel Methodist at 9:00 am and it was wonderful!  We will continue this arrangement through the summer meeting every Sunday at 9:00 am.

Change Your Life into Amazing……Right Now!
I'm going to start a new series of Blogs with the above title!  I don't know about you but I need a lot of work in a lot of area's. So, while on vacation, I pondered all the things in my life that I have control over that I could change to make this life experience better, happier, more joyful. Then I realized that if I am successful at changing these changeable things, not only would I be making my life experience better, but it would also make other people's life experience much better. I'm talking about the people who have put up with me and interact with me on a regular basis. So my goal is to take control over the things in my life that I need to change, that are changeable.

So here is the first change I am going to be working on. "I will from this moment on not talk negative about anyone!  EVER! Nadda, Nix,  None!" And that begins by not "thinking" negative about anyone.
Let's face it, how can I love everyone as Jesus commanded and then talk negative about someone. Now I know most of you are not guilty of this time consuming, energy consuming, spirit grieving habit, but if you are, then please join me on this life enhancing change! I am starting RIGHT NOW!   Wow, what a relief! I feel better already!

Stay tuned for many more Let's Become Amazing, Right Now Idea's!

Our prayer list:
Stan Rutkowski at Edwardsville Care and Rehab Center for healing.
Mary Knapp for healing of her eyes from surgery!
Bob Heuchert  Brad's brother  for healing after an operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment