Thursday, June 11, 2015

Change Your Life Into Amazing….Right Now


 Just as a review from a couple of days ago, I started thinking about things in my life that I can change that would make not only my life better, but also the lives of all those who I interact with. I am focusing on things in my control. We started with never talking negative about anyone, ever!

Today I want to teach you a very powerful three word prayer. A prayer that is necessary to help you on your walk to becoming amazing. Maybe I should be saying,  "Becoming more amazing than you already are!"

The three word prayer: "Change me Lord!"

We need God's power to help us make the changes necessary to become Amazing!

Our prayer list:
Stan Rutkowski
Mary Knapp
Bob Heuchert   We are asking for healing for all three.  Prayer is powerful!

News: I spoke with Faye Heuchert this morning and she informed me that our church is feeding about 90 kids every day through the SAKS program. This is really amazing. Faye said she could use more volunteers to help distribute the lunches. If you could spare an hour here and there please contact Faye Heuchert.

Pray for one another with a heart filled with love!  See you soon! Love, pastor kent
 

No comments:

Post a Comment