Monday, September 14, 2015

No Tomatoes!


I planted 11 tomato plants this year. I have picked only a handful of small grape tomatoes off two of the plants. I still have three plants with several small, green undeveloped tomatoes. Maybe they will produce at least one ripe tomato for me this year? I will be pulling the rest of the plants because they did not produce fruit. I planted tomato plants because I want tomatoes.

Matthew 7:19 
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
John 15:2 
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

Matthew 12:33-35

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
See you soon. Love, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment