Saturday, August 20, 2016

This Sunday


"If I could Give You Just One Thing". Because I turned 60 this past week I spent some time reviewing my life and all that I have learned about God's life changing wisdom. This Sunday, after much thought, I will give you the most life changing advice that I know. 

The PCF singers and praise band will be leading the worship. 

It's been a good life and the Good News is, There is so much more to come! Hope you can join us this Sunday. Come to "The Church" where every Sunday is a life changing Sunday!

Two congregations coming together to be Jesus to our community. Praise Community Fellowship and Immanuel Methodist. Better together!

Love, pastor kent and pastor jackie.

Service begins at 8:45 AM. Located at 800 North Main Edwardsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment