Friday, September 23, 2016

Gratitude...a way of looking at life!


Excerpts from a dogs diary:

8:00am      Dog Food!  My favorite thing!
9:30am      A car ride!  My favorite thing!
9:40am      A walk in the park!  My favorite thing!
10:30am    Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00pm    Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00pm      Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00pm     Wagged my tail at people!  My favorite thing!
5:00pm     Milk Bones!  My favorite thing!
7:00pm     Got to play ball!  My favorite thing!
8:00pm     Watched TV with people!  My favorite thing!
11:00pm    Sleeping on the bed!  My favorite thing!


Excerpts from a Cat's diary:

Day 990 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre, little dangling things. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape!

What is your mindset? "Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice in it!"  or "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity!"

Have a great weekend! Rejoice in all your blessings! Be grateful! Let the reality of God surround you with His peace and love!

See you soon, love pastor kent and pastor jackie.

Immanuel Methodist and Praise Community Fellowship. Two churches meeting as one loving family. 
Come join us. Sunday's at 8:45am. Located at 800 north main st. edwardsville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment