Saturday, July 19, 2014

Back Home!

Just got back from the hospital this morning. Surgery went well and I have no pain in my left arm for the first time since last November, amazing! However my neck and spine are very sore and tender, it almost feels as if someone cut into the back of my neck and drilled into my spine..(Kent Humor).

I have to take it very easy for the next 4 weeks  but I can't wait to get back and share another God story with you that I experienced while in the hospital.

Anna Jean, sorry as much as I would love to help you lift boulders on your next landscape job it looks like I'm out for the rest of this season!

I thought a lot about worship while at the hospital, the current series we are on at PCF.  I was up most of the night last night and here is my word which was inspired by a writer named Tozer.

"Our worship of God depends wholly on our concept of God!  In other words the priorities in our life are determined by their importance to us. For true worship to become a priority, God has to be a priority."          
I have much to teach on this in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you all soon, and thanks for all the prayers while I was having my surgery! God is alive and well!

Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment